CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Twilight~The Movie


I recently had the pleasure of reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I picked up Twilight in the bookstore many times before I read it, I was fascinated by the cover art. The blurb on the book also fascinated me, but since it mentioned the word vampire I declined reading the books because I'm not a paranormal fan. What a mistake on my part. This is undoubtedly one of the best series I have ever read. I'm hooked! I can't believe how the romance in this series carries the entire plot of all three books. I can't stress enough how if you are a romance lover at heart you will enjoy this young adult series. I am highly anticipating the release of Breaking Dawn on August the 2nd, it will be the fourth and final book in the series. Twilight-the movie will be released on December 12th in a theatre near you!

2 comments:

Kelly Krysten said...

I can't wait for this movie and the new book! I, also, love this series-but who doesn't?lol.

Marnee Bailey said...

I just read the whole series this week because of your recommendation. Check my blog for my thoughts. :)